Connected & Controlled
The BlueCentric Panel will enable you to
- Control direction - forward & reverse.
- Start and stop the pivot.
- Adjust percentage rate or application depth.
- Automatically start and stop on pressure.
- Automatically stop or reverse at:
- End-Of-Field (EOF)
- Field barriers and limits
- Programmable positions and sectors.
- Define and manage multiple sectors.
- Control end-gun over programmable regions.
- Configure precision offsets on the panel display and map.
- Configure the Stop-In-Slot (SIS) for parking.
- Automatically restart with programmable delays.
- Set up intelligent pump control.
- Configure additional controlled outputs (valves, pumps, etc.)
- Measure external sensors:
- Flow sensor
- Temperature sensor and more
- Automatically compensate for reverse slack.
- Perform run-simulations providing real-world results and duration.
- Fully manage and control your pivot remotely from your mobile device or computer.
- Set up and monitor pivot settings and status.
- View and analyse all pivot events.
- Create irrigation and maintenance reports.
- Receive notifications via the BlueCentric platform or SMS.
- Perform basic control using SMS.
- View accurate motor run times for dry, wet, forward and reverse respectively and combined.
- Access all maintenance information remotely.
- Run the panel from battery power when mains power has failed.
- Measure temperature and send alerts.
- Monitor panel security - tamper and door access.
- Use the software lock on the panel for access control.
- Allow system updates on-site and remotely via mobile network.
• Provide a user-friendly on-site interface for ease of use
• Support all functions via the BlueCentric application and platform
• Perform advanced diagnostics for maintenance
• Ensure precision application depth in real-world conditions
• Dynamically compensate for slip, inclination and any mechanical tolerance
• Use advanced encoding for precision position monitoring
• Provide highly reliable communication (dual SIM 2G/3G cellular)
• Use minimal mobile data for communication and control
• Operate on different voltage configurations (110V or 220V)
• Measure individual supply phases and faultsfor motor protection
• Provide safety-trip tower location using ourreliable TowerTalk technology
• Detect low voltage conditions for reliable control
• Protect the panel against power surges
• Support SCADA integration using an industrial field bus
• Shield the panel components in a stainless steel enclosure